Today I need to ask you one very necessary query…
Because with no clear answer to THIS query,
- Will you quit?
- Give in?
- Or compromise in your morals?
Without a transparent reasons to WHY, things get fuzzy when your hungry,
So let’s talk a bit more about WHY we prepare.
Topics In This Article… ↓(click to leap)
Click here now to access this limited time offer, just cover the small shipping & handling fee.
Let me guess – you were born in a primary word country.
- Maybe went to public school, and got an honest education.
- Maybe you went to varsity, or perhaps you didn’t.
But at this point in your mid-life, you’re more likely to be liable for others.
Perhaps you may have a family to take care of.
Someone who relies on YOU to supply.
- Now, up until this point, life hasn’t at all times been easy.
- You’ve had your justifiable share of road bumps along the best way.
- But you’ve strived to live as much as your potential…
- Always working hard, taking calculated risks, striving to get ahead.
Never really considering the incontrovertible fact that the fashionable society wherein we live in is a fragile proposition at best.
We’re living in the fashionable age and technology and progress will win out, right?
- You probably have liberty
- freedom of speech.
- justice for all
- clean water
- sanitary sewers
Perhaps you may have access to quality healthcare, air-conditioning, unlimited electric power, and natural gas.
Sure, on average, you may have a number of days price of food in the home.
And you’ve never fearful about keeping greater than that, right?
Why? Because American grocery stores are at all times full.
In your limited experience – that is the natural order of things.
Now, suddenly, after a few a long time of working, earning, voting, and observing, you’re beginning to worry.
Maybe it’s the trillion-dollar debt everyone said was unsustainable if you were a child is now over $30 trillion (and counting)!
Some people still say that it’s unsustainable but it’s just getting worse FASTER now.
But what worries you most is the people in power don’t use those words anymore.
- They either consider it’s sustainable – which worries you…
- Or they comprehend it’s NOT – which frightens you
You have began asking yourself questions like:
You suddenly realize you may have a family that looks to you for defense.
For shelter, food, water, heat, and clothing – and also you realize,
You determine it’s time to analyze and learn some survival skills.
While there continues to be time and electrical power to run the Internet.
The very first thing one must ask oneself is easy:
- Under what conditions do I need to be prepared to survive.
- And under what conditions do I not?
It looks like a silly query, doesn’t it?
Of course, I need to survive…really?
So for those who survived the exchange of thermonuclear weapons – our cities, our infrastructure, our society is totally destroyed and poisoned with radioactive fallout.
Do you wish your loved ones to survive and thrive amongst the rubble?
Click here to download this report and see for those who’re in a Danger Zone County (or not). No purchase essential.
I don’t need to discourage anyone from wanting to live.
But considering all possibilities is exercise nonetheless.
This brings us to the second group of questions:
- What are you willing to do to survive?
- To make sure the survival of your loved ones?
- Your children?
- Anything you say…really?
When your kids are ravenous, sick on polluted water sources, and desperately in need of nutrition:
- Are you willing to cheat?
- Are you ready to steal?
- or perhaps kill another person?
- Taking what they should keep your loved ones alive?
No, after all not, you say! I even have morals!
You need to be a kinder, gentler, more civilized prepared survivalist.
This may be very noble of you.
But bear in mind ravenous individuals are NOT civilized.
I’m not saying one has to interrupt laws and moral codes to survive.
But if that’s where you draw the road, it’s best to comprehend that without delay.
Some will break the laws and moral codes to get what they need and can attempt to take what YOU have.
- Will you defend yourself and your loved ones to the death?
- How exactly do you intend to be prepared to survive?
The nature of the hostility is what differentiates a survival scenario.
Maybe the hostility is rooted in climate?
- Extreme Heat
- Extreme Cold
- Extreme Dry
- Extreme Wet
The common factor here is the word extreme.
Which is probably not as extreme as you think that…
In many parts of the country, we transit through deadly conditions day by day – for temporary moments.
- The walk from the home to the driveway in sub-zero, Minnesota cold.
- The walk from the Caesar’s Palace back to your hotel in 100 degrees F heat.
- We transit these areas and think nothing of them.
- We encounter hostile environments day by day.
But have the luxurious of “going inside and getting a chilly glass of water or a hot cup of coffee.”
What if that transit just isn’t so temporary?
What concerning the three hundred-mile drive across Nevada on Highway 50 – the Loneliest Road in America?
Hostility could present itself in wildlife, venomous snakes, wolves, sharks, lions, tigers, and bears.
If we’re alone in a survival situation, we now have many aspects to think about and overcome.
However, what if the scenario just isn’t just you or your loved ones?
What if everyone seems to be attempting to survive?
Now you have to compete with others to survive.
You must navigate confrontation with their most dangerous game:
Your Fellow Man.
All animals in nature have a survivalist instinct.
They know acquire food, water, and shelter.
They survive bitter cold, sweltering heat, blizzards, and thunderstorms.
Unfortunately, the survival instinct isn’t any longer a human instinct.
The will to survive could also be an instinct, but we are usually not.
Whereas the deer, bear, and rabbit are born hard-wired to survive within the wild.
For Preppers…Survival Skills Must Be Learned.
Real survival is less about skill sets than it’s about decision-making.
Water acquisition, fire starting, and constructing shelters are basic.
Skills are necessary, but decision-making determines how you use those skills – or don’t employ them.
Each survival situation is exclusive, fluid, and dynamic.
More people have died making poor decisions than those that lacked a certain skill.
Getting your mind right about survival is step one to creating good decisions.
And slightly advance planning doesn’t hurt, either.
- So you must be prepared to survive…Good.
- You’ve got your mind right…Good.
- You’ve set your limits, moral or otherwise…Good.
Now how are you going to accumulate the essential skills?
- How are you going to learn good decision-making?
- How are you going to Prepare?
Click here to immediately download this Complete Checklist PDF. No purchase essential.
Why Trust Skilled Survival…
Go here now to review a full breakdown of:
- Who We Are
- Our Credentials
- Our Mission
- & Product Recommendations…
Here are a number of highlights of our teams credentials & certifications:
- Certified Member of a Mountain Search & Rescue Organization
- Plant Emergency & Safety Leader for a Major Food Manufacturer
- Member of the 10TH Mountain Division Hut Association
- Certifications: Avalanche 1, WFR, CPR
- Official Gear Tester for Numerous Outdoor Gear Companies
- Countless Multiday Backpacking trips into Remote Wilderness
- Bachelor’s Degree In Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree In Civil Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree In Biomedical Engineering
“It takes 20 years to construct a fame and five minutes to break it.” – Warren Buffett
We’re fully aware that trust is NOT something you GET but is EARNED.
And we’ll proceed to earn YOUR trust through our forthright and honest approach with each recent Blog Post, Guide & Product we create…
Prepare, Adapt & Overcome,
Find out now using my Danger Zone County List & Special Report it’s absolutely FREE.
In minutes you’ll know EXACTLY where you stand and for those who needs to be fearful or not..
Get My 10 Steps To Basic Preparedness Video For FREE.