Welcome back to Entrepreneur Elevator Pitch. This is the primary episode of season 10, and things kick off with a bang.
As longtime viewers know, this show challenges contestants to step inside our elevator, where they’ve just 60 seconds to pitch their company to a camera. A board of investors is watching the pitch on a monitor, and in the event that they like what they hear, the elevator doors open. The entrepreneur steps contained in the boardroom for an intense negotiation that (hopefully) ends with a life-changing investment. If the investors don’t love what they hear? The elevator is distributed back all the way down to the bottom floor, and the entrepreneurs leave empty-handed.
Related: Watch more episodes of Elevator Pitch
In season 10, veteran investors Marc Randolph (co-founder of Netflix) and Kim Perrell (serial entrepreneur and CEO of 100.co) return and are joined by a rotating team of successful investors and business titans fighting to make the subsequent big deal.
On this episode, Randolph and Perrell are joined by Pinky Cole, founder and CEO of Slutty Vegan. Watch as our board of investors is asked for something that no entrepreneur has ever requested, and see why an entrepreneur is known as back into the boardroom after being sent down for the primary time in show history. Oh, and we should always mention that an enormous walking pineapple makes an appearance. Watch all of it occur — and gain worthwhile insights on pitching what you are promoting — on the exciting season 10 premiere of Entrepreneur Elevator Pitch!
Season 10, Episode 1 Board of Investors
- Marc Randolph, co-founder and first CEO of Netflix, master of scaling
- Kim Perell, CEO of 100.co, serial entrepreneur and investor
- Pinky Cole, founder and CEO of Slutty Vegan
Season 10, Episode 1 Entrepreneurs
- Pascal Kriesche and Morgan Abraham from Smoodi, a turnkey smoothie business that requires zero labor
- Courtney Boyd Myers from Akua, meat alternative burger created from ocean-harvested kelp
- Kerry Thompson from Black Hair Konfidence, the world’s first augmented reality African-American hair styling app
How to Watch
Season 10 of Entrepreneur Elevator Pitch is presented by Amazon Business with support from State Farm. New episodes stream on Wednesdays on Entrepreneur.com. Follow Entrepreneur Elevator Pitch on Facebook, YouTube and IGTV.