The best bath towels could make or break a calming bathroom experience. With the fallacious one, your skin can feel dried out and scratchy after even the sudsiest shower. But the right fluffy bath sheet can leave your skin feeling revitalized and soft, and freshly shampooed hair shiny and bouncy as when you just got an expert blowout. And that is not even mentioning the transcendent effect of wrapping yourself up within the plush comfort of an enormous, fluffy bath towel — it’s enough to move you to essentially the most luxurious of five-star hotels within the blink of an eye fixed.
We’ve written before about how a super-soft microfiber towel is right in your hair since the gentle, low-friction material is capable of efficiently wick away moisture without roughing up the cuticle. (Note: Just be sure you are blotting your hair as an alternative of rubbing it, because the latter could cause damaging breakage and split ends.) And relating to skincare, Joshua Zeichner, MD, the director of cosmetic and clinical research in dermatology at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City, says that soft fibers like cotton are great for reducing harmful friction on the skin.
So, whether you are in search of a latest set of high-quality, Egyptian cotton towels, quick-drying towels with a luxurious waffle weave to recreate a spa-like setting right at home, or you desire to try your hand at a bathleisure look, we have rounded up our top picks for the perfect bath towels which can be ultra-absorbent, ultra-soft, and straight-up indulgent.
Our Top Picks:
- Best Overall: Brooklinen Super Plush Bath Towels (2-Pack), $79
- Best Absorbency: Saatva Plush Towels (3-Pack), $95
- Best Color Variety: Frontgate Resort Collection Bath Towel, $44
- Best Density: Boll & Branch Softest Organic Plush Bath Towel, $49
- Best Budget Set: Threshold Quick Dry Ribbed Bath Towel Set, $12
- Best Durability: Riley Spa Bath Sheet, $50
- Best Waffle: Quince Organic Turkish Waffle Towel Bundle, $80
- Best Quick-Drying: Pottery Barn Hydrocotton Organic Quick-Dry Towel, $35
All products featured on Allure are independently chosen by our editors. However, if you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.