Screenshot by PC Invasion
Tanta Sila is certainly one of the bosses you’ll face Forgotten. This murderous lady has gone on a rampage in Cipal, terrorizing its inhabitants and even killing an innocent child. Now you’ve got come to infuse your vengeance and take away its power. Here’s ours Forgotten Tanta Sil boss guide to enable you to defeat this opponent to get Red Magic Fire spells.
Attention: we could have Forgotten Guides and have center coming soon so stay tuned.
Forgotten boss guide: How to defeat Tanta Sil
Tanta Sil boss fight Forgotten it takes place at Praenost Castle, south of Cipal. You will go to this place in chapter 5, after which you’ll clear town and the ramparts before entering the throne room. Inside, Tanta Sila will taunt you and the battle will begin.
Tanta Sil boss fight Forgotten has many phases. In the primary phase, she is going to have the next skills:
- Fire Strikes – A combo of three hits with a flaming sword. You can dodge or retreat while waiting for it to open.
- Fireball Barrage – Throws dozens of fireballs at you. You can avoid them by dodging or hiding behind a pillar.
For probably the most part, this phase shouldn’t cause any problems as its attack sequence is sort of predictable. It’s best to only use Shot while moving. When the cooldown ends, solid Binding then charge up your Burst Shot. Similarly, if you happen to need healing, remember to interchange Bind with Tendril.
At around 50% health, the enemy will proceed to the second phase. The skills from the previous phase might be kept and you’ll have to look at out for brand spanking new things:
- Praenost Soldiers – At the start of this phase, he’ll summon half a dozen knights (more will appear after eliminating the primary wave). The Bind and Burst Shot combo works well here, so you may knock down most of them and then you definately can perform a Killing Blow.
- Flame Bomb – Several large fireballs will appear within the air, falling in your location and exploding.
Once you’ve got almost depleted the goal’s HP, one other cutscene will play. She will transform into her corrupted version, which may even fully replenish her health bar. Phase 3 of the Tanta Sila boss fight Forgotten will test your courage and ecological awareness:
- Sword Smash – In addition to a multi-hit combo, he’ll do a wind-up animation before throwing his blade at you.
- Eruption – This is an unavoidable attack. When you see glowing markers on the bottom, move away as lava will erupt from these places.
- The floor is lava – You can consider this her ultimate ability as it’s also unavoidable. The entire arena will glow red, which suggests, you guessed it, “the ground is lava.” When that happens, immediately stop what you are doing and jump onto certainly one of the stone ledges to the side. If you are standing on flat ground, the lava will drain your health and quickly lower your combo rank. Wait for the red glow to vanish after which return to the bottom. This ultimate is often followed by a spell solid (i.e. firebomb or fireball), so you’ll want to move away out of your current location.
You defeated Tant Sila once Forgottenit can collapse and switch to ashes. She will leave her cuff, which is able to cause her power to be absorbed. You will now have access to Red Magic, a skill tree with Fire Spells.
Spoken is on the market by Steam.