EA says The Sims 4 toddlers are at the highest of its 2023 laundry list because it lets gamers of certainly one of life’s best games know what bugs, glitches, and other community issues it prioritizes in its January Sims 4 updates 2023. Among other key issues listed by EA Maxis are desires and fears, Sims moving around when the sport is paused, and stuck moodlets because the developer gears up for the upcoming The Sims 4 for Babies update.
The Sims 4 Laundry Checklist is a group of “top community issues we’re currently working on and hope to deal with in the subsequent patch.” EA Maxis notes that the problems listed are usually not the one ones being worked on; quite, it incorporates all the issues it hopes to unravel in the subsequent Sims 4 patch.
Quite a few welcome bug fixes are planned for the January update, which should end issues comparable to Sims freezing in the summertime, excessive smelling of smelly surroundings, unable to make use of bathroom stalls, and fear of the dark even after undergoing healing. Perhaps the scariest of all is the “Sims move when game is paused” bug, which I suppose might cause me to only turn every thing off and go for a walk outside.
Here’s full list Issues EA Maxis is aiming to deal with this month:
- All little babies look the identical / genetics tousled.
- A Sim gets “Wishes and Fears” when the switch is off.
- Sim continues to be afraid of the dark after being healed.
- Sims move when paused.
- Workaholic mood is always stuttering (lively lifestyle).
- The alien’s face changes with age.
- The cardigan with a belt causes Sims to stretch out to the side.
- Wedding conversation topics for married Sims.
- Juice Party doesn’t count towards the “Hand 3 Parties” quest within the Party Aspiration.
- Adding/moving/deleting partitions and wall patterns deletes the objects.
- Excessive ambient odor even when dirty.
- Unable to envision the reply to the last postcard.
- Sims freeze to death in summer.
- Endless “Back from Kindergarten” notifications.
- Targeted events/holidays can’t be scheduled on Friday/Saturday for teenagers within the household.
- Doctor: “Greet a colleague” shouldn’t be fulfilled (respectfully).
- Sims cannot use public restrooms.
- Werewolves cannot modify/paint/change fur in CAS while in werewolf form.
2023 may even likely see an expansion of gameplay testing for The Sims: Project Rene – a community-driven early access project that EA wants to construct into the subsequent generation of The Sims. Watch our interview with the Project Rene team to listen to their thoughts on what Early Access means, their plans for improved user tools, and the importance of diversity because the team works on The Sims 5.
In the meantime, you’ll be able to now play The Sims 4 without cost. If you do, you may definitely want to check out the very best custom content you’ll be able to get with our guide to the very best Sims 4 CC, in addition to tons of how to enhance your game with the very best Sims 4 mods. Just keep your fingers crossed on your characters to remain on pause whenever you tell them to.