Screenshot by PC Invasion
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous‘ The inevitable excess The DLC gives you the most important objective upon launch. You realize that you simply are in some alternate dimension where the facility of the Aeon reigns. Eventually you’ll visit places that appear strange, as if places and other people have changed into a meaningless mish-mash. Here’s ours Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous – The inevitable excess a guide to allow you to solve the puzzles on the opposite side of the edge and Threat to this world.
Attention: For more information take a look at our Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous guides and have center. We also remind you that this guide accommodates spoilers.
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous – inevitable overkill – Guide to puzzles beyond the edge
Navigating on the opposite side of the edge
The other side of the edge in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous – The inevitable excess is an element of the most important quest A Threat to This World. After starting the DLC, you’ll leave the proper threshold and meet Valmallos, the golem of order. From there, you may head to Iz’s strange connection, which accommodates a part of Wintersun.
In the Clan Hall, you may fight Marhevok and his buddies. You will finish it if you reach the basement, which looks just like the within a clock. You can then pick up Unusual Gear, which might be placed in a wierd device near the Threshold camp. This opens a portal to the opposite side of the edge, which is one crazy place. Basically, you get a Dimension Door – Mass Power you could use if you’re not fighting. Therefore, you most frequently teleport to different platforms.
Your most important objective is to take a circular route from the place to begin, following the pink lights to succeed in recent areas. Eventually, you may talk over with Ssila’meshnik, a Chaos dweller who opposes Valmallos’ plans.
You’ll encounter various portals along the way in which, though they will not allow you to too early. Similarly, you’ll encounter many puzzles, a few of which might be solved as you progress through the dungeon. You can check with the map below:
Puzzle with a clock and roman numerals
What is bound to grab your attention is the clock and roman numeral puzzle in The Second Side of Threshold in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous – The inevitable excess. To solve it, it would be best to do the next:
- Head south from the clock and interact with the machine to spawn House #1. Inside there may be a mechanism that acts as a lever, allowing you to succeed in the following ledge.
- This shelf has projectors that create a picture of House No. 2. You can do a full rest inside to remove the corruption.
- Check out the western a part of the world to see floating platforms leading right down to where you will find a mechanism component.
- Return to the world of House #1 and look for added shelves to the side. Disarm the traps here and you will see the device.
- Place the mechanism piece to activate the clock after which undergo the portal.
- Pull the clock lever and the hands will move: 6:00, 3:00, 12:00 and 9:00.
- Return to the cylinder with Roman numerals and kind: VI -> III -> XII -> IX.
- This will open a narrow gap through the gears. Teleport to fulfill Relentless Kolyarut.
- You do not have to fight this guy in any respect. If you pass a Diplomacy check, you’ll receive Gloves of Entropy. Similarly, you’ll be able to open a chest to search out a Greater Negative Conductivity Phylactery.
Directly south of house number 2 there are several switches marked with letters. This is the ABC puzzle on the opposite side of the doorstep in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous – The inevitable excess. For now, you will not give you the chance to do anything about it until you talk over with the Ssila’meshnik. This will spawn rifts in dungeons in addition to elsewhere. In addition, some Axiomite mobs will appear. You might want to take them out to get Key Plates:
- Key plate 1 – Just in front of the large cylinder with Roman numerals. Has the primary Key Rift. You’ll have to interact with all seven Keystone Rifts within the DLC to get a particular ending.
- Key plate 10 – In the world with the clock.
- Key Plate 11 – In the ABC Puzzle area.
One book on this dungeon will inform you the right order (i.e. principally numerical and alphabetical). This means: A = key plate 1, B = key plate 10 and C = key plate 11.
Nearby projectors will create an obelisk. Interact with it to present the Commander the First Memory buff. When an enemy critical hit hits, your most important character shall be shielded from critical hits for the following two rounds.
Secret portal puzzle
Remember the portals scattered throughout this zone? Well, they’re a part of a secret puzzle. You will find the clue within the clock you interacted with earlier. Just enter the portals in the next order: VI -> III -> XII -> IX. It may take some time because you’re roaming the whole dungeon, but your Realm Door power should help quite a bit.
After going through the last portal, you’ll reach a separate platform. There is a chest with a Pristine Amulet of Natural Armor +7, in addition to an Intricate Component.
The item can only be used after transforming the Threshold hub. It will create a bridge that results in a chest with plenty of goodies.
Another meeting with Valmallos and return to Iz
After talking to Ssila’meshnik and exiting from the opposite side of the edge Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous – The inevitable excess you’ve accomplished Threat to this world. Similarly, you should have one other conversation with Valmallos. Your answers listed here are extremely vital, especially if you would like to unlock the key Paradox ending.
In addition, you’ll give you the chance to do additional things:
- Additional NPCs have appeared which suggests you’ll be able to do more side quests/quests.
- You can interact with several key rifts.
- Finally, should you return to the Clan Hall in Iz, you may be fighting a bunch of demons. A chest within the Clan Hall accommodates a Pristine armband of Mental Perfection +8. If you go right down to the basement, you should use the Dimension Door power to succeed in the floating ledges on the side. Defeat the Keketar mobs and get the Headband of Mental Excellence +8 from the chest.
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous is accessible by Steam.