As a Morning Express HLN guest with Robin Meade, I shared recommendations on learn how to help singles find love on the mobile dating app.
With over 30% of singles using dating apps, it is vital to face out within the crowded seek for love.
I even have shared the next recommendations on learn how to use all of your digital assets to look your best in your profile on this TV segment.
- Post real photos. Glamor shots or photos from 5-10 years ago won’t show what you appear to be today.
- Remove filters. It’s fun to mess around with filters on Instagram and TikTok and take away any flaws, but at the top of the day you’ve got to look exactly how you will look whenever you meet in person.
- Ditch the selfies. No selfies? Yes, I said it. They don’t belong to the dating profile. You’ll look self-absorbed and only as attractive as your worst dating profile picture.
RELATED STORY: To post or to not post a selfie in your dating profile
- No sunglasses. Pictures in your favorite shades won’t look so fashionable. Instead of being secretive, it sends a message that chances are you’ll be hiding something. Show off those baby blue eyes.
- No photos from the event. Three is a crowd, so don’t post a complete group of friends. As you swipe across the app, it becomes confusing to seek out out which person will show up in your date.
- Photos after the activity. Do you like skiing? Post a photograph in your ski gear at the highest of a lift in your favorite mountain and remember to caption it. Are you a golfer? Post a photograph on the green or driving range.
- Include a full body photo. Part of balancing the profile is to incorporate the complete length of the body shot.
- Be specific and date with intention. Whether you are in search of something casual or a serious relationship resulting in marriage, check the box and say so in your profile. Those with different dating goals can swipe left.
- Go on a virtual date. The technology is there to go on a video date, whether on an app or on Zoom or FaceTime, and you must. It’s a approach to test your date to find out your chemistry and, more importantly, your sense of security.
Book a dress rehearsal and go on a mock date with Julie
- Remember to smile. Profile photos showing your beaming smile will likely be swiped to the suitable more often, so now will not be the time to be shy.
For more dating advice and personal coaching, take a look at Irresistible Profiles to assist you to swipe right to seek out love.